Information We Collect
For all visitors to our site, we collect aggregated information on pages viewed, including IP address, timestamps, logins to our site, URLs of referring pages, and locale and language preferences.
Collected information is used for the interests of developing our site and services to provide a better experience for our visitors and for ensuring secure and legitimate use of our website. When processing your personal data for such interests, we do so with respect and deference to your own interests, rights and freedoms.
We use collect your data:
- to respond to your enquiry, ask a question, contact you about your request or other reasons related to offering and improving our services;
- to protect against, identify and help prevent fraud, unauthorized activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- to fulfill our legal obligations.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- to keep you signed in;
- to optimize site performance during your session;
- to recognize you on our website and remember your previous preferences, such as preferred language and your location;
These cookies record session information on the device you're using to access our website.
For users not logged in, data is not tracked to identifiable information, is not saved beyond the lifetime of the session, and is not shared outside of the system either to first or third parties, or agents thereof.
For all users, data is not used to track you from one site to another
For cookies that are essential, your consent is not required. For the use of the other types of cookies described in this policy, we do ask you for your consent when you first visit our website. You can withdraw your consent or remove these cookies at any time via your browser preferences.